Health Forms/Practitioners / Resources
Online Health Forms
Credit Card Authorization Form
Practitioner Referral Links
Debra Hastings, Integrative LIfe Coach
Clearing the path to the future you desire
Debra Steere, CHC, NBC-WHC – Nationally Board-Certified Holistic Health Coach
Alina Rendina, Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
Kerry Higgins Holistic Psychotherapist
Sherry Minniti D’Elia, LCSW, Holistic Psychotherapist
Accureference Lab online scheduling site
Health Links We Recommend
We hope the following links are helpful to you in your search for greater health. These links have been selected with the following criteria in mind: 1) We have tried to select sites that are not primarily for pitching and selling products; 2) We have tried to select sites that, by and large, have reliable information (though we do not vouch for these websites and their information, and encourage you to approach them critically as you would any other information); 3) Generally speaking, these are websites that complement, in some way, naturopathic medicine and naturopathic treatment. Thus there are references to advanced forms of bodywork; psychotherapeutic tools; and sites that can help you advance your knowledge of nutrition. Happy Web Surfing!
- The Salt Cave of Darien is a beautiful and calming sight with amazing health benefits. The inside of the cave is covered with tons of Himalayan salt on the walls and underfoot. A large and beautiful salt brine cascade adds to the beauty and health benefits. The authentic Himalayan pink salt is not just beautiful to see but it has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. Halotherapy, the process of emitting pharmaceutical salt dry vapor into the air, contains 84 minerals/nutrients and it is the purest natural salt for inhalation. Often it is used to treat respiratory ailments and skin irritations thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. This salt also has healthy negative ions which increases the level of the mood chemical serotonin and offsets pollution in the body. Relaxing and rejuvenating with natural health benefits!
- Thrive Market
- Nourished Kitchen – a great food and nutrition resources, great bone broth recipes.
- The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the home of the legitimate Naturopathic Medical Profession.
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges. – Real Information About Real Naturopathic Medical Education
- Organic Advocates, A Great Resource for Information on Organic Food, Agriculture, and Produce
- The Connecticut Vaccine Information Alliance, providing information for concerned parents
- New Yorkers for Vaccine Information and Choice
- The National Vaccine Information Center: A national advocacy group for concerned parents
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing– An innovative, radical, rapid adjunct to psychotherapy
- Butcher Box – 100% grass-fed, grass-finished, pastured/organic meats delivered monthly to your door!
- Epic Provisions – Grass-fed beef bone, organic turkey and chicken bone broths made in small batches, nose to tail and shipped in 14 oz mason jars. Epic also offers fantastic snack options for the whole family.
- Slanker Grass-Fed Meat – 100% grass-fed, grass-finished pastured meats for the family and pets.
- The Price-Pottenger Foundation is named for Weston Price, DDS and Frances Pottenger, two of the earliest and most important nutrition researchers. The foundation has books and other information not likely to be easily available elsewhere. Foundation (PPNF) is a non-profit educational
- The Weston Price Foundation, also named for the dentist mentioned in the link above, contains information you may not find anywhere else.
- Fleishers Craft Butchery – a local butcher in Westport that has grass fed meats and sells bone broth.
- Mercola – a wealth of information on many topics related to health and wellness.
- The American Environmental Health Foundation sells environmentally benign cleaning products and other home health products for those with allergies and environmental sensitivities.